Professional services company with main focus on Data Engineering and AI through a modern data stack and a strong human twist.
We are all modern data experts with strong emphasis on Google Cloud as the backbone to run the data solutions we provide.
Who Are We?
We are a group of colleagues coming from different background and countries. Our diversity has brought us together with a common passion for data. We strongly believe that we have entered a new age where data is the new gold and getting the most out of it is our driver.
We are shaped by cross-industry experience and powered by strong knowledge and passion in data analytics.
What Are We Good at?
We design end-to-end cloud data solutions leveraging a modern data stack. A well thought architecture can save future technical debts and we strive to define with our customers the best architecture to tackle their current and future problems.
No architectures or slide decks remain unimplemented. Implementation is our comfort zone and perfection is our constant struggle. Data technologies are evolving at a fast pace and we make sure our implementations use the latest features you can find on the market.
We maintain the implemented solutions until your data team can take the lead and we make sure you get to this point through dedicated training that bridges skill gaps. We assist you on that path by revamping your data team structure and helping you recruit key profiles.
We don’t do body shopping and leave politics behind. We only accept missions where our expertise can make a great difference. We are convinced our data stack is the best to tackle modern data problems and we stick to it.
The Way We work and tackle projects
No generic Solutions
We start with understanding how exactly your business works. We create a roadmap and analyse how and where things can be improved
We understand your business will keep evolving and your priorities will change over time. We will have you covered each step of the way!
We build for ‘tomorrow’ in mind
Maintaining a clutter free data and analytics practice is our prime objective. Your teams will be set up for success without any compromises.
“To be” architectures and demos of all technologies for the selected stack.
Implementation of a ”Proof of Concept” / “Proof of value” to prove the feasibility and added-value of the solution.
Implementation of the solution for production use cases.
Maintenance and training of the data team to take over the project.
We firmly believe that Google Cloud is the best place nowadays to host modern data solutions.
- Airbyte for open-source data ingestion
- Fivetran for fully-managed ingestion
- Custom connector using Python and Golang
- BigQuery: Google Cloud ultra scalable and fast analytical database.
- Airflow: Open-source orchestrator.
- DBT: our de facto tool to handle all your SQL transformations on top of BigQuery.
- Data modelling: experienced in star schemas and Data Vault 2.0 modelling. We use collaborative tools such as dbdiagram, dbdocs and dbml to model neatly your databases.
- Dataflow: Fully managed solution for Apache Beam streaming and batch pipelines.
- Gitlab: Open source code repository and advanced CI capabilities via Gitlab CI.
- Terraform: Every resource we deploy is coded as infrastructure using Terraform.
- Kubeflow: Open-source tool for Machine Learning pipelines.
- Great Expectations: open-source tool to test data.
- DBT docs: data catalog generated automatically by DBT.
- Amundsen: open-source data catalog.
- Immuta: data security
- Atlan: enterprise-grade data catalog
- Apache superset: open source BI tool.
- Lightdash: open source BI tool integrated with dbt.
- Looker: fully-managed BI tool.
- Vertex AI: platform to build state of the art ML applications.
- Hasura: data as an API product via fully automated GraphQL plug into BigQuery
- Apigee: Fine-grained API management platform
- Census: reverse ETL solution.
- Grouparoo: Open-source reverse ETL
It was an absolute pleasure working with Astrafy; their technical expertise is as deep as it is broad.
They helped us developing a complex data pipeline using Google Cloud Dataflow and provided as well a thorough DevOps ecosystem in order to automate fully the solution. We now use this solution on a daily basis and it is a breeze.
Head of Data, Wequity
Do you charge for first meetings and demo sessions ?
Do you take care of maintenance after delivery ?
What’s your daily rate ?
Where do you work from ?